Join us for the ultimate foodie adventure in Chicago’s historic River North area alongside a local guide who can show you the best spots for some of the city’s best-loved dishes.
Chicago Architecture & Highlights Tour
- Marvel at the stunning Chicago skyline and discover why Chicago’s architecture is among the best in the world.
- Get around The Loop like a local: at street level, underground, on elevated rails, or perhaps even on the water.
- Enjoy a couple of classic made-in-Chicago snacks, like Chicago-style popcorn and homemade chocolate.
- Immerse yourself in the best of Chicago culture and discover why Chicago’s art, food scene, and architecture is one of a kind.
- Feel the energy and buzz in one of Chicago’s beautiful lakefront parks, and get that photo-op at the world-famous Bean.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 6-12
- Young Child Ages 5 & under
Experience America’s most architecturally striking city!
Chicago has it all — amazing architecture, great food, and iconic sights both old and new. On this tour, a local guide takes you to some of the city’s best spots, where you get the inside scoop on what makes Chicago so special. We also throw in a couple of sweet, local treats to keep you going as we explore on foot and via local transportation.
- Experience the beauty of some of Chicago’s most iconic architecture.
- Learn how Chicago got its famous nicknames: “Second City” and “Windy City.”
- Gaze upon the beauty of the Chicago skyline as you walk through the Loop, along the Riverwalk, and down Michigan Avenue.
- Enjoy a surprise local treat with your guide!
- Marvel at the iconic bean sculpture in Millennium Park to round off the tour.
Inclusions: Local, English-speaking guide and a surprise local treat.
Exclusions: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Start time: 9:30am, 4:00pm
- Availability: Daily
- Meeting location: The Chicago Theatre